QUEZON CITY, PHILIPPINES, 24 June 2016 — True productivity and has been married to accessibility and affordability after PC Express launched their new line of budget-friendly PCs loaded with Windows 10 to answer the growing need for quality, yet inexpensive personal computing.
Orig na, mura pa!
“It has always been our desire to provide Filipinos not only affordable but quality products and services” said Jesse Tan, VP Sales and Marketing of PC Express. “With our partnership with Microsoft we are excited to connect even more Filipinos together by giving them inexpensive desktops so that everyone will be able to have a computer to use.”
With two new lines of desktops under the brand name, “PCX”, PC Express tailors Windows-10 powered devices to suit the computing needs of every Filipino.
The first line of PCs, PCX Desktops, provides four compact, fully functional desktops targeted at canvassers looking for inexpensive home computers, Small and Medium Enterprises, and educational institutions:
- PCX Basics – These desktops are the most affordable entry level desktops capitalizing on Microsoft’s Entry Desktop Operating system and are powered by the Intel Celeron and Pentium processors.
- PCX Cobalt – this mini PC showcases the future of desktop PCs powered by the Intel Celeron and Intel Core Family Processors, which can be configured with Windows 10 Home or Professional.
- PCX UNO – A micro business solution focusing on the coin-based PC and internet business model, giving any business owner an easy-to-own and low-maintenance source of income, and;
- PCX CAIO – a customizable all in one (AIO) desktop that supports a separate discrete graphic card intended for the use of internet café owners and school labs.
Meanwhile, users looking for customizable PC solutions for multimedia content creation and gaming need not look far and instead opt for one of the two desktops under the PCX Customs line. Included in the options are:
- PCX Hornet – A compact gaming desktop running on Microsoft Windows 10 Home, Intel 6th generation Core Family processors and sporting a discrete graphics card for the best gaming experience, and;
- PCX Omega – A customizable Virtual Reality (VR) ready gaming PC that is also intended for multimedia content creation such as video editing, animation, and 3D design.
More value, less cost with Microsoft
Aligning their mission to empower every individual and organization on the planet to achieve more with PC Express’ vow to provide Filipinos computing devices that do not break the bank, Microsoft is enthusiastic about continuing their original legacy to their customers.
“Back then, Microsoft’s vision was to see a computer in every home,” said Karrie Ilagan, General Manager of Microsoft Philippines. “Today’s launch bridges that vision with our current mission of empowering people to do more and transform the way we live, work, and play. Our partnership with PC Express allowed us to revisit and re-fulfill that dream by guaranteeing true productivity to our customers with affordable desktops running on Windows 10 anyone can take home.”
Microsoft (Nasdaq “MSFT” @microsoft) is the leading platform and productivity company for the mobile-first, cloud-first world, and its mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.
Microsoft Philippines, the local subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, has been constantly bringing innovation and making its technology available to Filipino businesses and individuals since 1995. As a committed and trusted partner in nation-building, Microsoft Philippines has made it its mission to fuel growth and healthy communities, as well as transform locally-based businesses and empower them to compete in the global economy.
Pia De Jesus Mel Dominguez Sheila Rada
M: 0917 831 1032 T: 897 7088 M: 0918 902 0722
E: email@example.com E: firstname.lastname@example.org E: email@example.com